Registration will open in Spring 2023. Please check back in the spring or follow the Neurosurgery Kids Fund Facebook page for more information
ALL campers will need to bring their own:
- Sleeping bag
- Optional: flat sheet
- Towels (2)
All volunteers residing in the private double rooms will be provided sheets, pillows, and pillowcases, however, you will still need to bring your own towel and toiletries.
All parents are asked to provide ALL medical supplies for their children(diapers, wipes, catheters, etc). If your child needs an antihistamine like Reactine or Benadryl, please pack it. We will provide the Tylenol liquid and tabs as well as Advil liquid and tabs, so parents do not have to pack them.
- Camp Everest is a latex and peanut free environment.
- Camp Everest will provide sunscreen and insect repellent, so there is no need to pack it.
- The majority of our camp counsellors are RNs, residents, occupational and physical therapists from the Stollery Children’s Hospital and that we have two full time pediatric camp nurses.
- In addition to the health care professionals out at camp we also have another 20 adult volunteers bringing the adult to camper ratio to 2:1.
- Your children are in good hands and will have an amazing weekend!